Wood-Mizer provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keeping You Safe During the Application Process
Wood-Mizer makes every effort to make the application and new hiring process as personal as possible. There are instances where unscrupulous individuals attempt fraudulent tactics associated with job openings and recruitment. We want to keep you safe during the application process. Please keep the following in mind:
VIEW OPEN POSITIONS
- Wood-Mizer will use phone, text, and email to communicate with you
- The first step in the process is a phone/video call with a Wood-Mizer HR representative
- Applicants that are being considered will always have an in person or video interview
- There are no costs for applying, interviewing, nor will any financial transaction be required with the promise of reimbursement
- Once you are offered the position, you will receive an offer letter with follow up instructions that includes drug screening requirements
- Wood-Mizer will finalize your employment in person where you will be asked to provide personal identification at that time. No personal identification documents will be submitted electronically